Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Nicole (Wixom) Rich

After high school, I attended SLCC, eventually getting my General Associates Degree. When I was 19, I met and fell in love with an incredible guy named Brett, who become my husband a year and a half later. He was a Math major at the U of U. I enjoyed working for Marriott for 6.5 years and using my employee discount to take some nice vacations. After 5 years of marriage, life got even better, as we were blessed with our little boy, Weston through the miracle of adoption. He is now almost 3 year old with a huge personality that cracks me up every day. I am a full time Mom now and love being able to watch our little super hero grow up right before my eyes. To our shock and surprise, I a m pregnant and so we are getting ready to add another baby boy into our family the beginning of December!
We just moved into a new (to us) home in May that we've been (and are continuing) to remodel near the Jordan River Parkway. Brett just finished his CFP testing to become a Certified Financial Planner and has been working in the financial industry the past 4.5 years. We love taking little escapes into the nearby mountains, volunteering with the youth in our church and occasionally speaking to Jr and High School health classes about adoption.
I'll see you at the reunion Friday!