Thursday, May 5, 2011

Peter Smyth

Following graduation from Cottonwood, I studied philosophy at the University of Utah—taking time off between my sophomore and junior years to surf the sunny shores of Los Angeles and Orange Counties, CA. After university, I was a paralegal at Workman Nydegger Intellectual Property Attorneys until I began law school. I currently live in Philadelphia, PA, with my beautiful wife, Jordyn, and am entering my final year studying tax law at Temple Law School.

Jordyn and I were married in the summer of 2010, and Jordyn moved from Orem to Philadelphia to join me after my first year living here. Jordyn studied English literature at Utah Valley University, and is currently a manager at the Gap in the second largest mall in America, King of Prussia. I play soccer with the Philly Soccer Firm and race my bicycle with the Temple Race Team. In my rare free time I like to putter around the house and look for projects, although I rarely complete any. I miss the Cottonwood class of 2001 and wish everyone the best of luck in your future endeavors. Cheers!