Friday, April 22, 2011

Lyndsie (Garrick) Anderson

After graduation, I went to the University of Utah, where I began dating Daniel Anderson, also a Cottonwood graduate (from a few years earlier). We dated for almost two years and were married in 2003. I received my teaching degree and taught first grade—the best job ever! In September 2007, we had our first baby boy named Makai. I have been a stay at home mom ever since. In June 2009, we had twin girls, Bailee and Rylin. Makai is now three years old. He currently has an obsession with dinosaurs, pirates, and Disneyland, and he is constantly making us laugh. Bailee and Rylin will be two soon, and they are the biggest copycats and chatterboxes I’ve ever met! They love to follow their big brother everywhere, but they don't do anything without the other. They sure are fun. We just moved from Murray just a few houses away from the house I grew up in. So our kids will be Cottonwood Colts as well! Our house is nothing short of chaos every minute! But we love it.