Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Nicole (Ritchie) Eskelson

















Wow, where to begin? I think I'm still in shock it's been ten years since we graduated. After graduation I went to BYU, transfered to UVU as well as attending a technical school for medical assisting. I've worked in the medical field ever since and love my current job in a pediatric office in Riverton. As a side job I started my own wedding cake business, Coco's Creations in 2007. I still ask myself why I did that because it is so (emphasis on the so) much work but I enjoy doing a cake every now and then.

I was blessed to marry a fellow Cottonwood Colt, Enoch Eskelson in 2008 though I think he must have sluffed a lot because I don't remember seeing him much at school (he denies this claim of course). We just had our first little guy, Enoch Porter 9 months ago and he is the love of my life. It's amazing to me how much love you can have for someone. He is just learning to crawl and keeps his mom busy.

Enoch, Porter and I bought a cute little old home in Draper and absolutely love it there. We have our dog Bristol, 10 chickens and raise honeybees, random I know but we love it. I still love running and doing anything outdoors with my boys. We are living the life; it's simple and sweet and I feel so blessed.