Monday, August 29, 2011

Rachel (Rudd) Labrum

After high school I joined the U of U swim team. While swimming there I also was studying elementary education. In April '02 I was set up on a blind date with Trent Labrum which turned into so much more. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple by December and have been having the time of our lives ever since. Three very short months later we found out that we were expecting our 1st little boy Trenton, he was born two weeks before our first anniversary. Then as our luck would have it we were surprised again to find out that baby #2 was on her way. McKelle was born January '05. I was still able to complete my degree in education in May '05 with the help of our wonderful parents who watched my two little ones while I was doing my student teaching. We had a home in Sandy where I spent the next year being a full time mom, the most rewarding job of all.
In November '06 we moved to Kingman Arizona for my husbands job with American Woodmark. We were blessed with our 3rd child a beautiful little lady Dalilah in September '07 and in October '09 we again welcomed another little lady Savannah. Our 5th and final little one, a boy, is expected to debut this December. I love being a stay at home mom. I enjoy watching them blossom and explore there own personalities. I keep very busy with school, sports, and church activities. Often feeling like I live in my car. We figure we will be here in Kingman for another few years and after that we look forward to our next big adventure.
I was hoping the reunion would have been in July because that is the month we come home for visits and family reunions. So I am sad to say I couldn't attend but hope I make it to the next one. Hope everyone had a blast.