Saturday, August 27, 2011

Whitney (Ranes) Cameron

After graduation I attended the University of Utah and graduated in 2005 with a BS in Finance. During college I was a member of the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority and involved in student government both of which I loved. I worked for the Utah Jazz in sales and marketing throughout college and met my husband Al there in 2004. He served a LDS mission from 2005-2007 and we wrote as friends every week for those 2 years. I worked in the mortgage/real estate world for about 3 years and in September of 2008 Al and I got married in Salt Lake and moved to Las Vegas where he took a job selling medical equipment. We lived there for 1 year and then he took a job selling medical devices in Los Angeles where we have lived the last 2 years. This March we had our first son Albert Alexander Cameron VI (he goes by Alex) which has been the most amazing experience. Shortly after, I quit my job as an Accountant and I am now a stay at home mom, which I love. We are always on the go and haven’t let Alex slow us down. We love to travel and enjoy all the entertainment LA has to offer. Al is into marathons and triathlons and will be completing his first Ironman next year. I’m hoping to complete my first half marathon and sprint triathlon this year, but we will see how that goes. I wish we could have been at the reunion, but hopefully we can make it to our 20 year. Best wishes to everyone!!