Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kilee T. Bennett

After graduating from high school I went to Utah Valley University, and lived with 6 girls in one apartment in Orem, Utah- and I didn't get to complete degree yet. I enrolled to running up for miss deaf utah, and I got 1st runner up, and was voted as miss congeniality after that I went, and serving full time LDS mission for 18 months up in Houston, Texas, Tucson, Arizona, and Phoenix, Arizona. I returned home with honor, and went back to Utah Valley University tried to finish school in Psychology degree, but put that on hold then I changed major, and now is pursuing my dream of becoming first deaf woman skydive instructor, and for other foreign language who doesn't know how to speak English. I am still working on getting license "A." After complete those degree I will be able to teach skydive class. I am currently living in Gilbert, Arizona. I also enjoyed traveling around the world when I have the chance. I am looking forward to see ya'll again ol' high school friends!