Friday, August 26, 2011

Mary Ann Cruz-Horne

The Beauty Lush aka Mary Ann Cruz-Horne
After High School friends started getting married & would call me to do their hair & makeup for their weddings. I saw this as an opportunity to build a business & decided to start my own company doing makeup & hair for weddings & special events. Shortly after, I was hired as head makeup artist at a successful photo studio/agency in SLC and worked there for three years. I have been signed to TMG(Talent Management Group)for representation for almost seven years working as a make up artist, hair and wardrobe stylist and talent.

My work as a makeup artist has been featured in national magazines, catalog ads, billboards, commercials, corporate videos and film. This year I have worked as chief makeup artist for the television pilots “Rock and Lock” and “Party Utah”. Besides corporate shoots I work on creative photo shoots with nationally recognized photographers like Justin Grant, Karl Giant and Patrick Hoelck. I am regularly featured on television for my beauty tips and advice. I also travel all over the U.S doing on stage live makeup demonstrations.

My husband Morgan & I met in the drive-through at the U of U Credit Union on Highland Dr. I worked there briefly as a teller & after nine months of flirting we went on our first date & have been together ever since. That was almost nine years ago! He proposed in Dec. of 2005 in a private helicopter over the beautiful Christmas lights of Temple Square. We have now been married 5yrs this last July. Morgan graduated from University of Utah in 2005. He works for Don Joy Orthopedics as a medical device sales rep. We live in Cottonwood Heights & have a crazy doggie named Stella. We look forward to the future and having little Moe’s and Mary’s running around wild. We love to ride our motorcycle, boat, ski/board, hike and lift. Morgan is obsessed with golfing and I am obsessed with Zumba!! I just became certified to teach so follow my Face Book to find out were you can come shake it with me at one of my classes!!! I can’t wait to see you all at the reunion!! To those who can’t make it this time, cheers to you and a healthy & happy next ten years!!!

For contact information or to view my work:

http://www.thebeautylush.blogspot.com/

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/theBeautyLush