Friday, August 26, 2011

Holly Evans

Hey Y’all ;) After graduation, I went and continue to go (part time) to the University of Utah. I have changed my major multiple times and for now I am planning on majoring in Information Systems. I served a full-time mission in South Carolina (Best Mission EVER), during which I ran into two fellow colts. I have worked a variety of jobs, but for the past four years I have worked full-time for a public charity, Pachyonychia Congenita Project (see www.pachyonychia.org it is awesome). I get to do a little bit of everything. I also get to travel to a variety of meetings and have met and work with some of the top scientists and physicians in the world. Of all the places I have gone for work, Scotland is my favorite. Recently, I became a Great Aunt and an Aunt for the 37th time. The past ten years have been a blast and I cannot wait to catch up with yall. I have to work late on Friday, but hope to make it to part of the reunion.