Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lindsey (Sorensen) Pizza

After high school I went to the University of Utah, studying Business. I also rushed as a Chi Omega, and enjoyed every minute of it. March of my first year of college I met Chris Pizza and was married later that year. After being married for 3 years we moved to Draper and have stayed ever since. In 2007 we had our little boy, Will, who is now 3 1/2. He loves to play anything boy, loves anything his dad does, loves preschool, and is my little shadow. In 2009, we had our little girl, Kaya, who is now 18 months, she is full of life and loves to be in the middle of everything, loves everything her brother does, and loves to give hugs and slobbery kisses. I enjoy being the mom of those little monsters! And can't believe how fast time has flown by! Feels like yesterday I was walking past all of you in the halls of Good ole' C-WOOD!