Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Jillian (Gibbons) Hoggan

After graduation I worked for a Title Company as a Disbursement Manager. In 2004, I met and fell in love with Archie Hoggan. We were married in June 2005. In March 2009 we had a beautiful little girl. Since the day I met Archie he wanted the name Indiana. I was hesitant at first, but I finally gave in. Her name fits her perfectly. Indiana had a stroke immediately after birth and spent a week at Primary Children's Hospital. The stroke was so severe they told us she would have cerebral palsy as well as other problems. They couldn't tell us why she had the stoke. Nine months later I also had a stroke. Miraculously, neither one of us have any problems. Indie is now one of the smartest and most active two year olds that I know. We are now living in Spokane Washington where Archie is attending Gonzaga Law School, and I am fortunate enough to be a stay at home mom.