Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kimberlee (Doxey) Baker

After high school I went to SUU and studied Biology for 3 years. I had a blast with roommates and loved living in Cedar City. In 2004, I went on an LDS mission to Japan for 18 months. When I got back in 2006, I went to the University of Utah where I graduated with a BS in Psychology. I married my husband, Trip, in October 2007. We lived up Big Cottonwood Canyon in a cabin for the first few months of our marriage and then lived in Cottonwood Heights for about a year. In 2009 we moved to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and we will be there until the end of 2011. We have had the opportunity to travel all over (Alaska, Ireland, Thailand, and Cambodia to name a few places) and we love trying new things and having new experiences. Trip has been working in IT and I have been doing administrative work both in Utah and now in Malaysia. Trip is in the early stages of developing a business, which we’ll launch upon returning to the States. I love taking care of our dog, Captain Jack, and cat, Tigger. I am especially looking forward to becoming a mommy this September! We can’t wait to meet our little girl and will be moving back to Salt Lake City shortly after she arrives. After that, who knows what or where our next adventure will be! I am becoming an avid blogger so if anyone is interested in hearing more about the Adventures of Trip and Kim, then check out our blog.