Friday, April 22, 2011

Michelle (Eldredge) Rideout

After high school, I got my pharmacy tech license and worked at a pharmacy for five years. While I was there, a coworker set me up on a blind date with his brother, Zach, and we were married in August 2004. I continued to work full time while Zach played tennis for Weber State and I went to Taylor Andrews Academy part time and got my cosmetology license. I then began working for my father in law as his executive secretary. Last year I decided to go back to school (again!) and I got my CNA license with hopes of some day getting my RN. In April 2008 we had our first daughter, Caidence Leah. She is one smart sassy pants! In August 2010 she was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes, but it hasn't slowed her down a bit. She is looking forward to a summer full of soccer, swimming, and gymnastics. In March 2010 we had our second daughter, Jordyn Jade. She is 100% a mama's girl, loves to follow Caidence around, and loves to torment our Great Dane Franklin. Even though
I have a pharmacy tech, cosmetology, and CNA license, I now have the best job in the world, stay at home mom! We are currently living in Murray, back in Cottonwood boundaries.
Can't wait to see everyone this Summer!