Saturday, August 13, 2011

Marin (Ingledew) Canham

After graduation, I spent the first year playing, I went to Europe and spent time in California and Washington. I worked at an old folks home then a phone company, both of which I loved! I attempted college and decided it was not for me after 5 years and no degree so I went to school for Pharmacy Technician in the attempt to one day become a Pharmacist. I meet my husband in '02 but we both were involved with other people so we just waited to be together. In '04 we both were single and timing was right so we began dating. After one date we both knew we would be together forever. We moved in together and I started my motherhood journey when I was able to stay home with his then 3 year old daughter Mia while going to school. Then I started working at Walgreens pharmacy in '06. Kris and I spent the next 5 years planning our wedding and our future together. In '08 Kris asked me to marry him and in June of '09 I became Mrs. Marin Canham. In July of '09 we found out we were expecting our first child together and in November of '09 we bought our first house. 2009 was a very busy year for me. I became a stay at home mom again in March of '10 and for the last year I have been lucky enough to watch my two beautiful girls grow and change. Kris and I have now added a new member to our family, our puppy Sir Oliver Chubsley (Ollie) our English Bulldog. In my spare time I make blankets and clothes for my kids, baby blankets, toys, I also design invitations and announcements. I have been lucky enough to land a design job with a local RVing Club, The Good Sams, I have designed 2 patches and logos for there camp outs. Our oldest, Mia, is turning 10 this year and is going into 4th grade. She is growing up so fast! I have been so blessed to a part of her life. India is turning 2 in March and watching her learn and grow has been the highlight of my life. Its been a great 10 years and I am looking forward to the next 10 years.