Thursday, August 25, 2011

Jordan Wall

After High School I attended and graduated from the University of Utah with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics. I was also a member of the Beta Theta Pi fraternity with several other fine gentleman from our graduating class, and had the time of my life. After considering getting my Master’s degree, I instead decided to try the work force for a little while to see how much I liked that. Once I entered Corporate America, I quickly found that I had to finally grow up and get serious. I work for Coldwell Banker Commercial focusing on commercial real estate and have been doing this for the past 5 years. I love my job and have had the opportunity to travel around the United States representing many of the fortune 500 companies with their corporate real estate requirements, in addition to being a part of many of the commercial projects along the Wasatch Front. I love the fact as a young man under 30, I have had the opportunity to work with the CEO’s, CFO’s, & COO’s of companies that are shaping the world around us. I have also invested in and am currently trying to launch several companies which I believe have great promise. This has been a great learning experience so far. I never would have thought that building a successful company could be so challenging. I have great respect to all entrepreneurs who risk so much to see their dreams come true. I was single for many years due to the 14 to 16 hour work days trying to make it in the world, thus not allowing for much of a social life (I also must admit that I was having too much fun as a single man and was far too immature to be married). But this quickly changed once I met my soon to be wife 3 years ago, Chantel. She has been the single greatest blessing in my life. After chasing her for over a year she finally agreed to marry me. We were married almost 2 years ago on October 22, 2009. We have a beautiful bulldog named Marley who we cherish and adore. He is the center of our lives. We have been traveling and enjoying each other’s company for the past two years, trying to live life to the fullest. We live in South Jordan currently and love it. Life couldn’t be better and I can’t wait to see all of you at the reunion to catch up and hear all about the past ten years. I wish you all nothing but the best life has to offer. Much love, JW!