Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ryan Kelly

After high school graduation, I spent a year at BYU and then served an LDS mission in Pennsylvania. I spent the first part of my mission in the blessed city of Scranton (but unfortunately never got the chance to meet any employees of Dunder Mifflin). After returning home in 2004, I went back to BYU and had the good fortune of being roommates with Dave Yates, Morian Black, and Bryce Wright (all fellow Cottonwood Colts). In 2006, I spent a semester living in Washington DC and interned for Congress. I really enjoyed my time in DC and hope to make it back there someday. I graduated in 2008 with a degree in Business and then started working as an analyst for Evergreen Capital Management, an investment management firm in Murray. I drive by Cottonwood each day on my way to work, a daily reminder of our good times spent at Cottonwood.