Friday, August 26, 2011

Cam Richards

After I graduated high school I moved to Cedar City and attended SUU for awhile. I decided to move on to Dixie State College in St. George then eventually moved to Washington state. After a few months in beautiful Washington I moved back in Salt Lake to complete my associates degree at SLCC. After working my way up the corporate ladder for six years while attending school, I took an inspiring trip to Russia which prompted me to drop everything and study abroad. Shortly after quitting my job I moved to Sweden for six months to study at Jönköping International Business School. While I was over there I took advantage of many of the student trips including visiting the northern tip of Sweden (the Arctic Circle) and had the pleasure of seeing the Northern Lights and the Ice Hotel. I also had an amazing time in beautiful Norway with other international students where we kayaked in icy lakes and hiked one of their famous glaciers. I also had the pleasure of traveling to nine other different countries in 30 days which was one of my most amazing times of my live. My favorite place to visit was Amsterdam and a small vacation spot in Denmark. I had a difficult time accepting reality and come back to the US to finish school and go back to work. When I arrived back in the US I decided to finish my degree at Utah State University and moved Logan. I just recently graduated with my Bachelors degree in Business Management which is an accomplishment that I’m very proud of. I’ll be off to China on a humanitarian tour the end of September as a graduation present to myself. I love to travel, experience different cultures and learn new things. I am currently work at a bank in Logan and am looking to start my career east of Utah. I love living life and visiting family and friends. I’ve enjoyed reading everyones bio’s and I wish everyone the best.