Friday, July 22, 2011

Jemmima Vazquez

After graduating from high school, I went to the U for a year and studied business administration. Then I had the opportunity to move to NYC for a summer. When I came back to Utah, I met the love of my life and eventually got married. We have two beautiful girls named Kiara and Kayla. Kiara will start 1st grade this coming fall and Kayla will go to preschool. My husband graduated from the U this past May with a double major in psychology and sociology and as for me, after realizing that business is not my thing and not wanting to have a second psychologist at home, I decided to study elementary education. This is currently what I am working on, besides being a mom, a wife and working full time.

We enjoy traveling and have upcoming trips to San Jose, CA; Phoenix, AZ; and Mexico in the next month so I will miss the opportunity to reconnect with some good old friends, but at least there is Facebook!