Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Brynn (Bills) Nygren

I can't believe its really been ten years, I still feel like I'm 19!!! Life has been an adventure these past ten years since high school! After graduation, I attended the University of Utah and graduated with a B.S. in Communications, Public Relations. While in school, I was a member of the Delta Gamma sorority for the full four years, and then continued on to be the alumnae president for three years. College was a blast! I lived on Greek Row for a year, lived in Arizona for a summer, and finished out my last credits on a study abroad in Oviedo, Spain. After the study abroad, I backpacked thru Europe and then came home to get a real job. While in school I had many jobs, all which centered around event planning. I have continued down this career path ever since. I re-met my amazing husband, Andrew Nygren (a fellow Colt, class of 2000) just a few months after returning from Spain. We were married the following July, and just celebrated our five year anniversary! Our little lady, Addison, joined our family in June 2010. She makes us happier than we could have ever dreamed! Shortly after Addie was born, I quit my job as the Director of Events for United Way of Salt Lake to be home. I am fortunate to have an awesome job I can do part time from home in the wedding planning industry. Andrew works for Fidelity Investments as a manager of a team of stock brokers. Andrew, Addie, and I, along with our Golden Retriever Norman, have lived in Sandy for the past three years and love our home and the area. We are very active and love the outdoors. This past year Andrew has gotten into running half marathons, and I do triathlons. We love to travel, and to spend time with family and friends. We are always on the go living life a million miles a minute...there's never a dull moment in the Nygren household, and that's just how we like it!