Sunday, May 8, 2011

Vivian (McBride) Bell

After high school I went to college and graduated with an Associates of Science. I met my husband, Jeremy Bell, in institute the fall of 2002. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple March 2003. And keeping the trend of moving fast, my son, Alma, was born February 2004. Since 2005 we have owned our own home in Taylorsville. I've had the privilege to be a stay at home mom, and now I have the privilege to homeschool Alma.

We do everything together as a family. We love to get out and enjoy nature. The picture of us was taken this year at Red Butte Gardens during their Arbor Day celebration. We like to walk our dogs, all five of them. This spring Alma started soccer. They didn't have a coach for his team so Jere is his coach and I am team mom. We enjoy watching movies and listening to music. Alma and I both have an interest in photography.

Jere and I look forward to the reunion.