Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jamie (Harman) Pettinger

After High school I finished beauty school at Hairitage College of Beauty and became a licensed Cosmetologist. I have had a few different jobs between hair stylist, Loan Account Manager for an SBA loan servicing company and an at home graphics job.
Devin and I were married August 28, 2002 and will be married nine years this August. We have lived in our Sandy home since the beginning of 2003 and became parents to our beautiful son Trexler on May 11, 2009, which is when I became a stay at home mom working as a graphics artist. I am progressively getting back into the hair field again and recently became the hair sponsor for Miss Teen Utah International, Dani Braun. I have also done hair for numerous photo shoots throughout the state.

In addition to doing hair I have also been in front of the camera for some photo shoots and hope to become more involved in modeling as long as I am able. I was recently published in a website for http://www.papercoterie.com/ with my little sister-in-law which was really fun. My favorite past times are definitely Jeeping in Moab, and photography. We have a rock crawling club called "Evolve Rock Crawlers" http://www.evolvecrawlers.com/ and most of our life revolves around that, our adorable smart son and our Great Dane, Tank.