Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ethan Dayton

After graduating from High School, I moved down to Provo and began going to school at Utah Valley State College soon to become Utah Valley University. For two years I served as a missionary in the South Dakota Rapid City Mission. During that time I matured and came to know more about who I am. I returned home and continued my schooling eventually working towards a BS in Gaming and Animation. Having grown up with video games all my life it was only natural that I pursued this course despite not knowing yet what I am good at and what I could do for a full time job. I eventually got into World of Warcraft and continued to play Magic: the Gathering on and off. Eventually in 2010, I joined a Magic club at UVU and became President of that club later in 2011.

I have been exploring a medium known as Machinima, it is much like video editing but I use assets from video games like World of Warcraft. Stories can be told and music can be shared with such a medium and I have just begun finding out its intricacies. I currently reside in Provo nearby the Y and will be finishing my BS sometime in 2012.

Until our reunion,

Ethan Taylor Dayton

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dreyfusxano?feature=mhee#p/u